With unlimited sharing, you can give your family or close friends access to the Blackbox S on their phones, too. Here's how:
1. Let's begin by helping your family member or friend you'd like to share with. First, have them download the CamHome Hub app to their Apple or Android device.
2. After downloading, let your family member or friend create a new account with their email address. This email address will be important in the next step.
3. Now that your sharing buddy has an account, on your smartphone, go to the FRIENDS page (tap the top left bars to open the navigation sidebar).
4. Input your sharing buddy's email address and ADD them as your friend. The other party must confirm the friend request.
***Note: this process may take a few minutes to complete, please be patient while adding friends.
5. Now that you're friends, tap on the friend in the list. On the next page, you can edit your nickname (remark) for the friend, and choose which cameras to share with them.
***Note: you can easily share or un-share a device at anytime by tapping on it.
And there, you're done! Within a few moments, your family member or friend will be able to access your camera.
*If it's taking a while for the device to appear on lists, please refresh the screen by dragging down.