In this guide, we will cover how to mount your new doorbell on brick, stucco, or wood as a brand new system or to replace your old doorbell.
***If you haven't yet installed the batteries or set up your Wi-Fi connection, please do so before mounting your doorbell to the wall.
Some required items:
1. First, choose the place you wish to mount the doorbell.
2. If an existing device exists, turn off your power at a breaker, then carefully uninstall it from its location. Disconnect the AC wires, so they can be used with your new bell. If you plan on mounting your new bell without AC power, continue onto the next step.
3. Line up the bracket at your desired location, and mark the 4 screw locations with a pen or sharpie.
4. If mounting on brick, concrete, or stucco surfaces, a power drill is required. Using a drill, open 4 holes at your marked locations, then hammer in the anchors/wall plugs.
***If the surface is wood or siding, you do not need to make room for anchors/wall plugs.
5. Using your power tool or a screwdriver, drive in the 4 screws to secure the mounting bracket. Check that the bracket is flat against the wall.
6. (Optional) Connect your old AC wires to the 2 screws on the bracket. The wires can go on either way. If not using AC power, skip this step.
7. Now, you may mount your doorbell. Slide the doorbell down onto the pegs of the bracket until firmly in place.
8. Now, secure the locking screw at the bottom of the bell. This will prevent the doorbell from sliding off the bracket. Once finished, if you are using AC power, turn your power on at a breaker.
Need to pair your new indoor chimer? Follow the chimer pairing guide!