In case you forget your password, there are two ways to regain access to your DVR, we'll go over them here!
1. We suggest setting up recovery Questions and Answers when you set up your first password. To do so, please follow these instructions:
a. In Main Menu, go to Advanced
b. Click on the Account icon
c. Click on Safety Question in the accounts menu.
***We suggest choosing questions that you find easy to answer, and also try to answer them in the least number of words.
3. When you are unable to login or forgot your password, click on the [?] next to the password form
4. On the Q&A page, select your questions, and answer them to gain access.
***What if I never set up security Questions and Answers?
5. If you have not done so, please note the Key line on this page (it is a string of numbers in the example above).
Please contact our support team with this Key, and we will generate an override password for you.
Note: The Key is important in helping you access the system, please DO NOT try logging in again until we respond to your inquiry, as this can change the Key value, causing override passwords to not work. When that happens, you must provide a Key to our support team again.
Note 2: Override passwords are only valid for a specific period of time. Please change your password when you login with the override password.
1. We suggest creating a sub-account with admin privileges in the same "Account" page as above. Click on Add User to get started.
2. Input your new account username, password, and confirmation. Remember to set the privilege as Admin for an admin account!
***When you use your Admin sub-account to login, you will be able to change the passwords of your other accounts.
***We suggest a different password for your sub-accounts than your main admin account.