Greetings! In this article we will cover how Blackbox S records live videos, and also how to access recorded videos in the Playback section.
To enter playback mode, first tap on a camera to enter streaming mode.
1. Tap PLAYBACK to enter the playback screen. Please note that a microSD card is used to save recordings. You can check card settings in the device's settings page.
Hint: swipe your fingers left or right on the timeline to jump to a particular time within a 24 hour period!
The Blackbox records continuously, unless you set it to Sleep at specific times during the day. This means it is always on even without Wi-Fi.
Double tap on the timeline to zoom in, which allows you to slide the video to a desired time down to the minute.
Hint 2: No volume? Tap on the speaker icon on the bottom right to enable it!
2. Tap the bottom left calendar icon to change the date you want to access. Recordings are saved by the day and separated into hours.
*What if I don't see the calendar icon? This could be a result of:
1. Geo-fence Shutoff is enabled, turn the lens back on to access all features.
2. there is simply no data prior to the latest day of recordings.
3. Oldest recordings are replaced by the newest recordings. Please note that if you wish to preserve all recordings, you can periodically remove the SD card and upload them to any computer.
Watching Recordings on a Computer
For details, please visit this page!