Greetings! For users that wish to move the camera between different Wi-Fi networks, or just need to re-pair the device to another network in your home or office, we will go over the process in this article.
1. Plug in the device and wait for it to boot up (usually 15 seconds).
2. Press and hold the reset button (located at the back of the device) for 4-5 seconds, then release it.
3. On your phone app, go into device settings , and tap the trash bin icon (delete) to remove the current camera profile from your app.
4. On the MY DEVICES page, tap the + icon. Continue following the setup guide.
5. Make sure your smartphone is connected to your new network, and input the new network password to continue.
6. Tap "Next" and the search will begin.
Note: your device should be found in under 30 seconds, or longer depending on your network strength.
7. Tap ADD to finish setup, and enjoy using the device on your new network!