Greetings, in this article we will go over the basic settings and controls for using your new camera. If you haven't set up your camera yet, please click here.
1. In the MY DEVICES page, tap the play icon on a camera to enter the device page. Tapping the gear icon on the right leads you to the settings page.
2. If you tapped on the play icon, your preview stream should begin playing. Please give the video a few seconds to buffer if this is the first time you are streaming.
3. In the device page, there are several functions you can access. We'll go over them one by one here:
Motion sensor control: Tap the human figure icon to toggle motion sensor on or off.
Device lens shutter: Tap the Camera ON, Camera OFF icon to toggle the camera lens on or off.
Indicator light: Tap the light button to toggle the blue indicator light on or off.
Microphone: Tap and hold the mic icon to speak through the camera. Make sure you hold your phone closer for better speech quality!
Snapshot: Tap the snapshot icon to take a photograph, which is saved to your phone.
Recording: Tap the recording icon to start recording a segment of video.
Video volume: Tap the speaker icon to toggle video sound ON or OFF. Control volume with your smartphone's universal volume buttons.
Children's tunes: Play a selection of music specifically for young children and babies.
1. Tap PLAYBACK to enter the playback screen. Please note that a microSD card is used to save recordings. You can check card settings by tapping the top right card icon.
Hint: swipe your fingers left or right on the timeline to jump to a particular time within a 24 hour period!
2. Tap the bottom left calendar icon to change the date you want to access. Recordings are saved by the day.
The Settings page
You can reach the settings page by tapping the gear icon on the MY DEVICES page. Please refer to the pictures above!
Let's go over the major functions on this page:
Changing your camera's name: Tap the area under "Preview name" to edit your camera's callsign as you see fit.
Owner display: this displays the camera's owner account.
SN: the serial number of your camera.
Share: to share this camera with family or friends, tap here.
SD card: manage your card's storage, or format it
Sleep mode: set up a sleep period, when your camera will be turned off. This is a privacy friendly mode!
Receive alarm message: toggle whether you will receive messages from your camera. If too many alerts bothers you, we suggest changing the motion sensitivity settings.
Video flip: if you installed the camera on your ceiling and it is up-side-down, you can enable this setting.
Indicator light: turn the blue indicator light on or off. It is recommended to turn it off at night.
Motion: toggle motion sensors on and off, and also choose between 3 different settings to suit your needs!
Version: when we release period security or functional updates, you can update the camera firmware here.