Greetings! If you still cannot access the internet after using the basic setup, you may need to follow these steps to complete the installation.
1. To begin, connect to the internet via your router, or connect to the S-1V router network. Open your phone or laptop browser, and type in this address:
Press go or enter to continue.
2. You will see this page. If you do not see this page, please check if you are connected to the network, or contact us to troubleshoot the problem.
3. Login with the password: admin
4. Once you are in, open Advanced Setting on the left side.
Choose WAN Setting.
5. In the Connection Type drop-down menu, choose PPPOE.
Then, input the Username and Password provided to you by your network provider. Tap or click OK to finish.
Once you input the correct username and password, your connection should be ready!