In this article, we will go over how to pair new extenders to your existing router set.
Please note: if you purchased a SET, the master unit and extender unit are already paired, and do not require this step. If you wish to add more extenders, please read on.
First, make sure you have a power strip to work with.
1. Plug your master router and new extender onto the same power strip. Wait for a steady white light on the master router, and a blue light on the extender.
2. Press and hold down the center button on the master router for 2-3 seconds. Release the button, and the light should start blinking.
3. Next, press and hold down the center button on the extender for 2-3 seconds. Release the button, and it should start blinking.
4. When both lights become steady, the pairing has completed.
5. Now, you can bring the extender anywhere around the building.
Note: we recommend you return the master router to its original location!